mSpy supports all major smartphone and mobile device platforms: BlackBerry, Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad) that is on most mobile phones: Motorola, HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson etc. Please see the list below for phones known to work with mSpy.
Compatible with Operating Systems
Compatible with Phones
- Your target device must be a smartphone
- mSpy installation requires physical access to the device
- If the target device is an iPhone, it must be jailbroken. To find appropriate guideline follow this link
- BlackBerry 10 OS and Windows Phone OS, Apple iOS 6.1.3, iOS 6.1.4 and iOS 7.1 are currently unsupported.
- Facebook, Skype, Viber, Whatsapp and Gmail tracking on Android require rooting the target device.
Please note that identical phones may be marketed and sold under different names. Contact our support team if your device is not in the list. Also, be sure to check back regularly, as we are continually adding other models.
mSpy is designed to run on any smartphone or mobile device regardless of carrier or data network.
What do I do if my phone is not compatible?
If mSpy fails to work properly on your mobile device, it may be time to invest in a new cell phone. For less than a hundred dollars, you can enjoy top-notch mobile technology and the peace of mind that comes with mSpy. We recommend Android, Blackberry and iPhone for the best experience and easier integration with mSpy.